When the one thing holding you back is creating a website...
After several years of creating my own business from the ground up, I have realized that I love helping creative entrepreneurs get on their feet, technologically speaking.
Website design via the Squarespace platform:
Squarespace was designed for the DIY professional. That's one of the reasons I was drawn to it in the first place. The other reason is that the templates are photo rich--perfect for the creative professional who wants to make a visual impact on their website visitors.
I have created many Squarespace websites, am familiar with the in's and out's of their attributes. I've connected websites to email hosting and social media platforms. I know how to tweak it here and nudge it there to turn it into exactly the website you want to put your name on.
In addition, as a member of the Squarespace Circle, I'll have inside access to their team of consultants so that any questions we have will get answered fast.
Real-time DIY tutorials:
I know that one of the main reasons you have hung back from getting your website up and running is that you want to do it yourself. I'm the same way. I know what I want and I hate to pass the controls over to someone else. That's why working with me is your dream come true.
My aim is to set things up for you, teach you how to manage things for yourself, and then set you free with the awesome user-friendly platform that Squarespace is.
The goal here is for your to run your website, but if you need my help, I'm just an email away.
How it works:
1. We'll start with an initial consultation, discussing what you want (one website? two?), go over the logistics, and sketch out a plan for the project.
2. I'll spend some time behind the scenes setting things up. You'll spend some time behind the scenes gathering content (copy for your different pages, possibly some photos).
3. Once we have all of the content in one place I'll create the website.
4. The last steps are the Skype split-screen video tutorial sessions where I'll show you how to make changes (adjusting fonts, changing images, adding pages, adding events to your calendar or blog posts to your blog, etc.) and take ownership over your brand new website.
5. If you need more help with tweaks or have questions in the future, all you'll need to do is shoot me an email and we'll set up a mini-session.
Initial consultation (30 min. limit): FREE
Set Up Package with tutorials: 5 hours of my time (some shared on Skype split-screen with you) $500
Additional hours: $85 each
I can also help with email list management, logo design, Google (maps, business, SEO) and general solopreneurial questions.