Hi! I'm Susie Stonefield Miller. I'm an artist, teacher and certified Person-Centered expressive arts facilitator. My passion is nurturing tender hearts and holding space for shy inner artists like you. Think of me as the midwife to your creative spirit! More about me here.
Fees (include ALL lodging, meals, materials, and programming):
• Early Bird (thru Sept. 30): $1650
• Full price ($500 saves your spot): $1850
• Bring a friend and pay only $1750 each! ($500 saves your spot.)
At Soul Journey: New Year's Eve Creativity Retreat you'll dip your hands into paint, share your stories, and celebrate in intimate, kindred community. You'll get clear on the kind of year you want to craft for yourself going forward. This is powerful work. I've changed my own life with the New Year's Eve practices I'll be sharing with you. That's why I can't wait to spend New Year's Eve together.
5 days of soulful creative play (art journaling and more), ceremony, and visioning the life of your dreams.
Learn about my creative practices in the video below.
Words from recent retreat participants...
Join me and my creative soul sister, Laurell Bertino
for the juiciest, most auspicious, awe-inspiring and awe-wakening New Year's Eve of your life!
Nourishing art-making, nourishing food and nourishing connections...what could be better?
At Soul Journey: New Year's Eve Creativity Retreat you will:
- Join an intimate circle of kindred spirits for 5 days of unbridled creativity and visioning.
- Close out the old year with a thoughtful, introspective review of what happened...and what didn't happen.
- Learn and take home meaningful practices that you can use throughout the year to create a purposeful and fulfilling life.
- Dance across the sacred threshold between the Old and New Years.
- Nourish your creative spirit with days of art journaling, dreamboards, and more.
- Nourish your body with delicious, organic, and lovingly prepared meals.
- Nourish your soul with down time in the blissful comfort of a beautiful, country setting.
The New Year is a threshold moment. It's a moment to...
...to look back on where we've been and--before we cross through that doorway--soak in how far we've come, what we have accomplished, and what not.
• How have I inhabited my life this year?
• What have I done that I can bring forward with me?
• What do I need to shed?
It's a time that is rich for reflection.
Breathe. And then Listen.
These are days that make it more important than ever to make space for deep listening...listening to your innermost voice...your truest voice.
It is ever more powerful to do this work with creativity and in community. When engaging the creative mind we give voice to our intuition, our core wisdom. That knowing is always with us--though we often are too busy and too distracted to listen.
That voice is our guide to live the life we are longing for.
The life we know we were meant to live.
Dream and then Manifest.
How many years have you gotten out your pen and paper and written down your resolutions?
How far did that get you?
I know for me, it didn't get me far, except into a shame-fest of everything I didn't change, didn't accomplish, didn't remember to do. Forget that!
DELICIOUS • NOURISHING • ABUNDANT • CREATIVE • INTIMATE • TRANSFORMATIONAL
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 4 nights' lodging. (See photos here.) Shared rooms and baths (all close in proximity).
- All of your meals daily. Lovingly prepared by our personal chef. Mostly organic ingredients. Most dietary restrictions accommodated to the best of our ability (Lactose intolerant, no gluten, Paleo, vegetarian, etc.? Let us know when you register and we will do our best for you.)
- All art materials (save for your art journal). Paints, stencils, stamps, collage, the usual. (You won't believe what Susie can pack in her van!)
- Two facilitators! Susie and Laurell...magic happens when these two put their heads together!
Nourish your heart, your soul and your body.
intuitive creativity projects (inspiration cards, dreamboards, etc.)
movement (playtime, yoga, tai chi, and dance)
sharing of our stories
Each day will include personal creative time (free for you to choose how you'd like to spend it...maybe a nap or a walk or a swim, or maybe time to sit and chat with a new or old friend...or more art making!)
And...the art space will be open at night for those night owls who would like to keep working. :)
This is more than an art retreat.
This is more than a New Year's Eve experience.
This is a life changing opportunity.
This is a chance to walk into your next year blooming!
An unbelievable opportunity to craft the life you dream of through creativity and intention with other like-minded folk.
It's easy to blindly walk through our lives feeling like we have no options, other than to manage the chaos swirling around us.
Wouldn't you rather call forth some profound new insights about what you want in your life rather than go to that dreadful New Year's Eve party for the tenth year in a row?
Or sit home alone and wonder why? Or watch another football game and halftime show?
This is for you if:
- You are aching for a safe and sacred space in which to discover yourself.
- You are longing for meaningful ritual and creative practices in your life.
- You are tired of the same old, weary, superficial New Year's routine.
- You aren't an artist, or maybe you are. It's for anyone no matter your art background.
- You want, more than practically anything, your life to have purpose.
- You want some guidance in creating that for yourself.
This is not for you if:
- You are interested in a technique-driven art program.
- You want to make beautiful things, rather than find beauty in the process itself.
- You want to watch the Rose Parade on New Year's morning.
- You don't believe in the magic of creativity.
Dates: Friday, December 29, 2017 - Tuesday, January 2, 2018
(includes EVERYTHING you need for the most magical and transformative retreat of your life: ALL lodging, meals, materials, and programming.)
$1650 Early Bird price through Sept. 30!
(must pay in full at time of registration)
$1750 Bring-a-Friend price
($500 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot)
$1850 full price
($500 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot)